Perfect for beginners, but unique enough for advanced stitchers, Paraffle kits are rich in color and design. Each kit provides everything that you need to get started on a piece of embroidery; to the carefully planned instructions, with photos for each new stitch used, each element is centered around people who have never picked up a needle before, or consider themselves 'not crafty'.
- Organic and ethically sourced cotton fabric
- Plenty of DMC stranded cotton thread
- High quality 8 inch wooden hoop made by Elbesee in the UK using FSC wood
- Pre-printed pattern transfer
- Stitch Guide booklet (with photos)
- Detailed instructions and reference pictures
- Embroidery needle
- Felt (70% wool, 30% viscose blend) - to cover the messy back once it’s finished
- This all comes in a delightful, letterbox-friendly gift box, measuring 23 x 23 x 2cm.
- The finished embroidery measures 8 inches (20cm) across.
- All you’ll need is some scissors!
In 2020, Paraffle became a carbon negative business - which means that we neutralize all carbon emissions created from posting out kits; and also cover carbon emissions created when stock and other materials are sent to our studio. This is done in partnership with a charity working to reforest and prevent deforestation in areas of South America and East Africa.